Choose anyone topic
1. Digital signatures for secure e-commerce.
2. Biometrics for authentication: past. present and future.
3. Attacks against browsers and the potential countermeasures.
4. Recent trends in malware.
5. Signature-based intrusion detection systems.
6. Security and privacy issues of VoIP and Skype.
7. Privacy and security issues associated with Big Data.
8. Smart device security.
9. Internet of Things (IOT): Security issues and solutions.
10. Threats to wireless networks and countermeasures.
11. Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) security.
12. Security and privacy issues in cloud computing.
You are required to prepare and submit a report on your topic to address the following issues (Length of the report: 1500~2000 words, excluding references):
a. Provide your published (to the forum/blog) research report on the chosen topic with brief supportive descriptions about the challenges, problems, relevant technologies, applications of the technologies, clarification on vague areas and research questions.
b. Summarize the issues discussed in the forum (at least two peers). Discuss how your own posts contributed to this knowledge and discuss whether or not the summary presented by your peers is accurate.
c. Identify any important issue/s that you believe were not addressed, or not addressed adequately in the discussions. Discuss why you view this issue/these issues as important.
d. Discuss the impact of the above mentioned issues and their application/impact in the real world.
e. Reflect on what you believe to be the most important lesson you have learnt as a result of these discussions.
f. Provide references (at least three) using APA referencing system including in text citations.